Monday, July 26, 2010

Mom's and Dad's...

birthdays are in July, about a week apart... so the weekend in between we gathered at Justyna's and Mike's for some celebrating. Once again the girls outdone themselves with a fabulous meal...

bbq chicken wings... smelled delicious... the sweetest corn... no butter or salt was needed...
vegan Asian noodle salad... my favorite... I took leftovers home for lunch the next day...
piri piri shrimp... not spicy enough for some :), but still delicious, so I heard...
mmmmm red cabbage coleslaw...
beef on a skewer....
mizeria... used to be one of my faves...
new potatoes, tossed in butter and dill...
grilled zucchini... yum...
and for dessert vegan chocolate cake with Grand Marnier macerated berries... my slice did not include cream. This is the best chocolate cake ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment