Monday, July 12, 2010

Dinner day two

we had lunch in the park... I forgot to take pictures of it... Emily was just being too cute...

but for dinner, I enjoyed an ice wine martini, garnished with some grapes... yum
and I worked the grill...
delicious success... in the bowl: potatoes, sweet potatoes, red onion, protobello mushroom, and zucchini...
Jay joined us for dinner... and so there was also chicken and steak for those who felt like it... and I forgot to take a picture of the salsa Karolina made...
for dessert vegan chocolate cake (which Karolina baked late the night before... I had a craving, Justyna had all the ingredients, and Karolina had the skills), with mashed Ontario strawberries, and a drizzle of very thick and balsamic...
it was a great weekend... Emily has so much energy, and a new trick every single day... can't wait to see her again...

No comments:

Post a Comment