Sunday, April 4, 2010

Squirrelly Bread

I love it, most of all because it tastes so very nutty... but all the breads made by this company are delicious, and I'm so glad I've found it on one of my biweekly trips to Whole Foods. Not only is this bread delicious but it is also made without flour and the bags are biodegradable... As Martha would say "that's a good thing" :)...

Side note: I don't buy a lot of things from Whole Foods, just the stuff I can't find anywhere else like Silver Hills bread, spelt pizza dough, and Sol Cuisine products... that store is just way too expensive. Especially the fresh produce... walking through the veggie and fruit aisles you might want to disagree because all the prices look reasonable.. but pay closer attention to the finer print below the listed price where it states that the amount shown is per 100g not per lb... yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment