Wednesday, April 21, 2010

it's just fun

When you were little, did you ever have one of those cutout paper dolls. You know the one whose wardrobe was attached to the paper body with some paper tags... I did, for a very brief time, paper has very little durability... and also the clothes didn't fit quite right... most likely because I made the doll and all her accessories myself... patience and scale weren't my forte at that time...

Well anyways this site brought the memory of that time back... you don't need to create an account to do this, although I'm sure you can if you want to save it. But you upload a photo of your face (I suggest a light background, hair pulled back), or you choose one you feel closest matches yours. Then you do a few tiny adjustments, and then you get to try on celebrity hairstyles, change the color of your hair, and try on makeup... it can be hilarious... I found a few things that look really pretty on me in the pic... next weekend I'll head to the mall to see how accurate it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment