Wednesday, September 15, 2010

yesterday...

Second day of my last year... and I get lost on campus.. seriously! I have two classes back to back. Just enough time to make it on time from one to the other. I thought I knew where I was going, but when I got there the room was a tiny office with a chick behind the desk. Obviously not it... I panic a tad, call Karolina, but she's no help because she didn't have access to a computer at that time... and for a campus that has maps at regular intervals... I could not for the life of me find one. But after much running around, I finally stumbled on one... and realized that I was standing right next to the building I was looking for when I called K... but instead of looking up and taking a moment to read the name... I just ran off in the opposite direction.

It's a good thing that it was the first day for this class, I didn't miss much...

And in my defense I was looking for CFA (Centre For Fine Arts) as listed on my schedule, but the sign next to the building read The Joan & Martin Goldfarb Centre for Fine Arts, with the "for Fine Arts" in small print.... they should update their abbreviations...

No comments:

Post a Comment