Monday, September 27, 2010

World's Best Cat Litter...

didn't work out so well. It's made out of corn, smells like it a bit... The cat didn't mind the change... the dogs loved it. At first I thought Jay was overfeeding them, until I caught the little one, licking the kitty litter off the floor in front of the box. It's never good when she's quiet and not near me... I should have spied on her earlier. I tried to discourage both of them, but I'm not much of a disciplinarian. I'd just say "Get out of there. Stop eating that crap. No.", and shake my finger at them, which they didn't take very seriously at all.

Well we've been taught a lesson Saturday night when we both woke up to the sound of the little one heaving, and then blowing kitty litter chunks all over Jason's sheet. Thank god he sleeps under a sheet, easy clean up... but oh... the smell of kitty litter and puke is not welcome in the middle of the night. She had a repeat performance about an hour later, I just managed to wake up and plop her ass on the floor or it would have been all over my pillow and hair, then I had the pleasure of getting up and cleaning the carpet. Glad we have a steam cleaner... or our place would be super disgusting.

No more world's best cat litter for us, we went back to our old brand... the cat doesn't seem to mind the change... and the dogs no longer clean the floor in front of the box...

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap that is funny!!!! I saw that advertised on Tv and considered it...now i will not get it...

    Kimberlee ;-)

    ReplyDelete