Monday, August 30, 2010

ouch!!!

I didn't finish painting this weekend. Bedroom and living room still to go. Project for the upcoming Saturday. I think we can do it in one day. We have plans for pedis and some school shopping on Sunday; unless Jay is working.

After the next weekend I won't be painting for a while. I forgot how painting is a low impact, whole body, intense work out. I started at 11am on Saturday or so, and wrapped up at around 3am on Sunday morning. I took a couple of breaks to walk the girls and have some dinner. But eventually I was just too tired, had a quick shower and sweet sleep.

I woke up at 9, in the same position I lay down in, decided to stretch, and OH MY FREAKING god, every single muscle in my body screamed in protest. I ached so bad, it took me an hour of tiny movements to finally roll out of bed, have some breakfast and get ready for day two of painting. This time we wrapped up around midnight. A lot of work, but the place looks great. I love it.

Today I'm limping, my legs are on fire, hands are in permanent claw position, and I need to hold on to something to walk up and down the stairs. Even sitting, if I shift, something hurts. I'll be taking it easy for a couple of days. No running until at least Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment