Tuesday, December 21, 2010

burgers for dinner...

I've been craving a burger for a while... did some research on the places in our city... and decided to head to W Burger Bar... We went on Monday, I had my last exam that day, and we finished our Christmas shopping...
To start a couple of beers... a Blanche de Chambly for me (the cloudy one) and a 1516 Lager for Jay...instead of bread basket a little plate of carrot sticks with ranch dip...
What I like about W Burger is that fact that you choose your burger and your bun (whole wheat, white, or lettuce leaves), and then any toppings you like from their complimentary list, which do not cost any extra and there is plenty to choose from... then they also have a few premium toppings which are at an additional cost (check out their website for the menu)
Pictured below my burger... a couple of grilled portobello mushrooms on a whole wheat bun, from the complimentary topping menu I chose: mixed greens, sauteed onions, pickles, beets, and grilled red peppers... yum, with a side of large fries...
Jay had a Bison burger on a whole wheat bun, he chose to top it with mixed greens, sauteed onions, pickles, and Hellman's Dijonaise... with a side of large green salad with house dressing...
we shared our sides... and it was delicious...
Jay finished off his meal with a slice of sweet, moist looking chocolate cake...
this place is definitely worth a second visit... they have an actual veggie patty that I want to try... and Jay wants to try their Kobe burger...

No comments:

Post a Comment