Wednesday, October 20, 2010

say what?!

Yesterday (Tuesday), we got our assignments back in my Time Series Analysis class. (I refer to my specific class, so that the image makes sense... to some at least.) Professor handed them back at the end of class, but before he did he recorded the marks as he forgot to do it prior to class. Hmmmm my assignment wasn't in the pile. I inform him of this, and he replies:

Prof: "Yes.... I was wondering about that...."
Me: ??????
Prof: checks the few sheets of paper on his desk, then his bag...
Prof: "Not here... I'll check in my office, and if I don't find it, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." - smiles, turns around and addresses another student's question...

Me: left wondering... What the hell does that mean?! I sure hope 'benefit of the doubt' = 100%, because I rocked that assignment... sigh.... I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm tired of school....

No comments:

Post a Comment