Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 12: Lisa's Bachelorette Party

was celebrated with bottle service on a rooftop patio at Ultra Supper Club... the weather held :)... it was awesome. I haven't been to a club since the late 1990's, and I was a totally different person then. The bride to be, requested that the girls wear all white... lol... talk about stress. Jay and I went shopping and with combined effort came up with this getup... I'm over 30, hem just above the knee is my miniskirt (give or take an inch), the fish is purple, so I had to have it... and I decided on a little colorful bolero jacket, just in case I got chilly. Nice, tame, and covered up... that's my style... and I'm pretty sure I can get at least one more wear from this dress to Emily's christening (I'll change up my accessories)... we'll see, white might not be a wise choice in August...

11 girls all in white... on white couches... we looked like a cloud or a gaggle of geese :), people couldn't stop staring... but I think it was mostly due to the shanty (I call them spankies) wearing bride to be :)...

2 comments:

  1. This is very useful information on Bachelorette party. Couple of months ago, I arranged my friend’s bachelor party by booking one of famous venues for corporate events Chicago. Invited all our friends and had excellent time together.

    ReplyDelete