Thursday, June 17, 2010

hair removal...

So I'm a girl, who loves to be smooth, but I hate shaving, there's a box of band aids on stand by at all times whenever I do... and it's well used. I hate waxing because of the waiting period in between, and I can't afford laser at this time.... So after extensive research I decided to acquire an epilator... Once I've made my purchase, I decided to give it a go that day... and for my first try I decided to prep an hour before with a glass of wine and a couple of Advil... maybe it wasn't a wise choice but I was a bit apprehensive of the pain.and here is the tool... charged in an hour... look at all those attachments, two for legs, one for bikini and underarms, one for face, and a trimmer/shaver... I don't see myself putting this anywhere near my face...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! cactus legs... :)
on a side note for the past couple of months I've been using a moisturizer made by Nivea which was supposed to give my legs a nice light summer tan without the actual sun.... while it smells delicious, I don't think it's working....
30min later... looking a bit raw (like I've been feasted on by tiny bugs) ... but success... smooth legs...
It hurt like a bitch... but that's because I did it all at once. Maintenance is a lot less painful (I do it everyday or every other... depending on my mood), and I can do it while watching tv... distraction is welcome... I really like this new gadget, money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment