Sunday, June 20, 2010

Friday , June 18, 2010: Lisa's and Rob's Wedding Day

The day was absolutely gorgeous... gorgeous weather... gorgeous venue... gorgeous blissfully happy couple... it was a hot day... the ceremony was outside... we sat on the sunny side, so Jay took of his jacket and I hanged it on the back of my chair... I slipped my extra camera lens in the inside pocket... after the ceremony Jay took it out and we found a passenger...
while the bridal party enjoyed their paparazzi session... we partook in some refreshments... all I took was one sip before someone committed suicide in my vodka and soda....
then it was dinner time...
of course the first order of business was a champagne toast...
excellent red choice...
and a delicious white...
the bread was toasty warm... soft... and delicious...
for a start a red pepper soup...
but since it had cream... I enjoyed a delicious gazpacho...
then a Caesar salad...
and for me mixed greens with balsamic dressing...
then roast beef, with roasted potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, and mixed beans...
for me a vegan mixed plate...
for dessert creme brulee...
for me a champagne glass full of mixed berries...
and the wedding cake...
the day was wonderful... lots of dancing... the speeches were very funny and entertaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment