Sunday, May 9, 2010

obsessions...

Jay and I share one for the past couple of years... Matt & Nat bags... a Montreal company (yay Canada)... I want to own every single one... made from recycled materials, totally vegan... some look so very much like leather, gorgeous bags...but not exactly cheap (the only thing that kept me from owning one)... well I heard this urban legend that if you're lucky enough you might stumble upon one at Winners. We were shopping in Yorkville yesterday, and on a hunch I decided to go to Winners... and hanging there was this creation... I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds... It was mine the minute I laid my hands on it...
purple is one of my favorite colors... right after gunmetal gray... the lining is made using 100% recycled plastic bottles... but it looks and feels like the softest suede...
it is huge... I can fit all my mini bags in it, and still have room for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment