Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jason's Birthday Dinner, Oct. 24, 2009

So yeah, I'm way behind... I should have Christmas up sometime by February... hopefully....

I worked that day... but that doesn't mean I skipped making a super special meal for my baby. Appetizer Lucy's vodka martini with two olives... ummm... after a couple of sips I added a couple of ice cubes to our glasses... or we wouldn't be able to function...
then another martini... Jason's apple one this time...
When dinner was almost ready, I popped a bottle of Moët... nothing but the best I can afford :)
Then dinner time... roast chicken, scalloped potatoes, and Cesar salad... however since our appetizers were liquid... plating didn't end up being my strong point... it was delicious however...
birthday cake by Rahier... Balzac: poached pears, caramel, cogniac, and chocolate... yum...
It was a good birthday... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment